We have the answers to your questions
Buy Conference Ticket
Each person needs their own ticket. For most tickets, we offer multiple ticket purchase. This allows you to purchase multiple tickets for one day, for example.
Attendees can cancel their participation according to the following rules:
- Cancellations up to one week before the start of the conference are free of charge for attendees.
- In the event of cancellations received by the organizer within the last week before the start of the conference, the organizer may charge a reasonable lump sum of 90.00 euros net or withhold from the conference fees already received; attendees have the right to prove that the organizer has suffered a lesser loss.
- In the event of illness:
- The ticket can be canceled free of charge with proof of illness. For this purpose, the illness must be proven immediately by submitting a medical certificate; otherwise, the cancellation conditions listed above apply.
Your on-site ticket is also an online ticket. You will also receive online access for all days of your on-site ticket.
Example: You have bought an on-site ticket for Tuesday. You can access all sessions that are shown online on Tuesday. If you have purchased an overall conference ticket, you can view the online sessions on all days.
If you want to change your on-site ticket into an online-only ticket, you must cancel the on-site ticket and buy the online ticket in the ticket store.
You can cancel in the order overview if you have bought the ticket yourself.
Please note: Purchase on account of conference tickets for tcworld conference 2022 is only possible until 10/24/2022.
How will I receive my invoice?
You will always receive the invoice with payment information directly after placing your order separately by email from the following email address: email@example.com
Can I also receive the invoice by postal mail?
In the interest of environmental protection, we send invoices exclusively by email. We thank you for your understanding. However, if it is absolutely necessary for you to receive your invoice by mail, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where can I find the bank details for my bank transfer?
You can find the bank details on the invoice and here:
Recipient: tcworld GmbH
IBAN: DE95 6004 0071 0556 9793 01
Reason for payment: (invoice no.)
In the event of illness:
- The ticket can be transferred to a third person free of charge. Cancellation fees will not be charged in this case. The originally registered attendees must immediately prove their illness by submitting a medical certificate; otherwise, the cancellation conditions listed below apply.
- The ticket can be canceled free of charge with proof of illness. For this purpose, the illness must be proven immediately by submitting a medical certificate; otherwise, the cancellation conditions listed below apply.
What payment options do I have?
We offer the following payment methods: credit card, PayPal, and on account (only until 10/24/2022).
Payment by credit card
You can conveniently pay for your purchase by credit card. We accept MasterCard and Visa credit cards.
Can I change the selected payment method later?
Unfortunately, a subsequent change of payment method is not possible. However, you have the additional option of requesting a pay link for a card payment via the following email address: email@example.com.
Concardis is our payment service provider, to which you will be automatically redirected after selecting the payment method.
For more information, please visit the Concardis customer service website: https://www.concardis.com/de-en/service/download-center