Set the stage for your performance!
Do you have an exciting topic you would like to talk about? Submit your proposal to us! We are looking for interesting lectures on all aspects of technical communication.
Call for Papers: tcworld conference 2023
The tcworld conference is an annual event for technical communication professionals and language experts from all around the world. The conference provides a unique platform for networking, learning, and sharing knowledge about the latest trends, tools, and techniques in the field of technical communication.
We are pleased to invite submissions for the tcworld conference 2023, which will take place on November 14 – 16 at the ICS Stuttgart. We welcome proposals on the following topic.
- Innovations and trends
- Essentials of technical communication
- Supporting Processes in technical communication
- Topics related to technical communication
An overview of the topic examples can be found here. Nothing suitable there? We are also happy to be convinced by new, exciting topics!
We are particularly interested in case studies, best practices, and innovative solutions that demonstrate real-world examples of effective technical communication. We also encourage submissions that address the challenges and opportunities of working in a global and diverse environment.
Lecture, partner presentation, workshop, tutorial, showcase, meetup and interactive session. Here you can find more format information.
- Log in to "my meeting tool" or create a new user account if you do not have one yet.
- Click on "Submit contribution here".
- Create a new contribution and select tcworld conference 2023.
- Fill out the forms completely.
- Submit the complete contribution using the slider. When the contribution is submitted, the slider will turn green.
- Check your mailbox. You will receive a confirmation of your submission by e-mail.
- Submission deadline: June 2, 2023
- Notification of acceptance: July 31, 2023
- Conference dates: November 14 – 16, 2023
We support you!
We appreciate the time and effort you are putting into your presentations for our upcoming event. We know that presenting can be stressful, but we want to assure you that we are here to support you every step of the way. At our conference, you can concentrate on your presentation while we take care of the rest. We support you, and we are committed to making sure that your presentation is a success.
- Technical support: We provide technical support onsite. Our team of technicians and conference helpers will be available in your room to assist you with any technical issues that may arise during your presentation.
- Supprot from our conference board: If you are a first-time speaker at our conference and don't know mush about us and our audience. No problem. We want you to feel confident and prepared, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us for help.
- Support from our conference team: Our team will keep you informed about any relevant information pertaining to your presentation. We will ensure that all information is also published online, and if you have any questions, our team is always here to help you.
- Speaker trainings: we organize public speaking trainings for our speakers. Our goal is to help you feel more confident and comfortable when presenting your material.
Would you like to suggest a speaker on a specific topic? Please contact event
We look forward to receiving your proposals and to welcoming you to the tcworld conference 2023 in Stuttgart!