Information on the Processing of Personal Data
(1) In the following passages, we have provided information on the processing of personal data when you use this WebPortal. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, for example your name, address, email addresses, and behavior as a user. "Processing" means any operation performed on personal data, such as collecting, recording, storing, or changing data.
(1) The event organizer, tcworld GmbH, is the service provider of tekom Deutschland and tekom Europe. With respect to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we hereby notify you that your personal data are being collected, processed and used for purposes of contract fulfillment by tcworld GmbH together with the above-named organizations. The legal basis for the processing is GDPR Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. b.
The controller, as defined by Article 4 (7) in conjunction with Art. 26 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is tcworld GmbH together with the above-mentioned associations.
The address of their joint office is:
70178 Stuttgart, Germany
+49 (0)711 65704-0
Fax +49 (0)711 65704-99
(2) Our data protection officer can be contacted at datenschutz(at)tekom.de or at our postal address (for the attention of the Data Protection Officer). The registration is done by EMENDO Event & Congress on behalf of tcworld GmbH.
Rights of Data Subjects
(1) You have the following rights in respect to us regarding the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to have data corrected or deleted,
- Right to have processing restricted,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority regarding our processing of your personal data.
The users of 'my Conference Tool' can also use the functions in 'my tekom' with their login. The scope of the functions depends on whether you are a member of tekom, tekom Europe or an associated association, or a registered user.