1. The event organizer, tcworld GmbH, is the service provider of tekom Deutschland and tekom Europe. With respect to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we hereby notify you that your personal data are being collected, processed and used for purposes of contract fulfillment by tcworld GmbH together with the above-named organizations. The legal basis for the processing is GDPR Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. b.
The controller, as defined by Article 4 (7) in conjunction with Art. 26 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is tcworld GmbH together with the above-mentioned associations.
The address of their joint office is:
70178 Stuttgart, Germany
+49 (0)711 65704-0
Fax +49 (0)711 65704-99
Our data protection officer can be contacted at email@example.com or at our postal address (for the attention of the Data Protection Officer). The registration is done by EMENDO Event & Congress on behalf of tcworld GmbH.
2. Your satisfaction is important to us. Therefore, we will give you the opportunity to take part in a satisfaction survey after the event. Furthermore, we assume that you are interested in attending similar events in the future and will therefore inform you in good time. The legal basis for this is GDPR Article 6 (1) 1 f and §7 (3) German Act Against Unfair Competition (UWG).You can inform us at any time that you do not wish to be informed any longer.
3. Only with your express confirmation (according to Article 6 (1) a) GDPR) during the registration process will you receive information by email, in writing or, in special cases, by phone about new publications and training programs of tekom/tekom Europe and tcworld GmbH, until such time as you revoke your consent, which you may do at any time. You can decide for yourself which of our newsletter you want to receive via a subscription center.
4. If you do not want to be informed any longer or if you want to revoke your consent, you can inform us in writing by mail to tcworld GmbH, Rotebühlstraße 64, 70178 Stuttgart, GERMANY, by fax at +49 711 65704-99 or by email (info(at)tekom.de). Furthermore you can use the link to the subscription center to choose the information / newsletter you want to receive or use the unsubscribe button.
5. Your personal data will be stored in accordance with the statutory retention periods.
6. The registration is carried out by EMENDO. Further information on the processing of personal data during the registration process is available at https://h19.tekom-tagungen.de/registration/page/dataprotection
7. During registration for individual workshops, participant and waiting lists are created. These contain only the first and last name of the persons registered and will be put up on the day of the event on the wall provided for this purpose. This allows the quick filling of workshop spaces that have been freed up.
8. You have the following rights in respect to us regarding the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to have data corrected or deleted,
- Right to have processing restricted,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority regarding our processing of your personal data.
9. Further information on data protection with respect to use of the conference portal (e.g. cookies, social media plug-ins) can be found here.