- 125 East State St
- 53105 Burlington (United States)
Ictect name comes from the phrase, Intelligent Content Architectures I•c•tect (ī-SĒ-tekt).
Ictect’s patented software is based on Microsoft Word and Office 365 and reduces the cost of document preparation and turn-around time from authoring to publishing.
Our products for technical publications are:
- Intelligent Content Tools: Microsoft Word-based software for editing, checking and formatting technical documents for subject matter experts and technical writers
- Intelligent Content Server: Cloud-based or on-premise software for automated conversion of documents to DITA XML
We offer the following services:
- Single-source publishing systems workflows
- Conversion of technical documents to DITA XML topic based structured format
- Multi-channel publishing formats for Print, Web, and Mobile
- DITA XML-based collaborative writing with Microsoft Word/Office 365
- AI and intelligent content-based automation technologies to enable agile document workflows
- Other services as appropriate for YOUR technical publishing workflow!
- Data Processing and Migration
- Editors / Editorial Systems / Content Management
- Authoring Assistance
- Authoring Tools and Learning Content Management Systems (LCMS)
- S1000 D